Jason Rose loves real estate! That passion is what drove him to enter this intriguing business at such a young age. Starting out as a small time investor, he already owned a few rental properties by the time he was 20. But he wanted more! He decided that a real estate license would be beneficial to his investing career, so he attended classes and graduated from Kent State University with his Real Estate degree in the winter of 2000. Since then, he has been an avid investor and now owns several rentals and investment properties himself, not to mention the dozens he has bought and sold for a profit.
Over time Jason developed a heart for teaching, and that is why he has made it his mission to help other investors with their real estate investing pursuits. Over the past 3 years he has focused his attention on being an agent, primarily in the foreclosure & short sale market. His niche for that market has made it a natural transition for him. His experience and knowledge of investments and market trends causes him to standout amongst his peers, making him an investors best friend. As a part of educating investors on the latest market trends and strategies, Jason provides investor training in and around Northeast Ohio.
To break it down, Jason is not simply a sales agent, but rather a tool that will help a buyer make a well informed decision when purchasing real estate. As a father of 4, Jalen (13), Cherish (11), Colin (7) and Liam (6 months) he and his wife (Sierra) have a very high value for family. His hobbies include playing music, sports & spending time with family. Don't hesitate to contact Jason to setup a private meeting or phone conference to discuss your real estate goals.
Why choose me?
1. I am a full time agent. I don't need to wait until lunch break to return your call. I understand that time is of the essence when dealing with foreclosures, so I am here for your convenience and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. I am passionate, enthusiastic & dedicated. I will go the extra mile to get the best results even when the going gets tough.
3. I know the market. I spend many hours per week educating myself and studying the overall trends of the market so that I can better serve my clients.
4. I am creative. Whether I am working with investors or individual, I am always looking for new and innovative ways to capitalize on every opportunity that will close the deal quick and smooth with the bottom line being a win/win situation for everyone.
5. I am tech-savvy. I pride myself in my ability to use the internet and technology as an advantage for my clients. That's why the buyers I work with are the first to know about the great deals on the market.
6. I am a team player. I am surrounded by a network of professionals and can take the screws out of finding a good handyman, insurance agent, mortgage broker, home inspector or a variety of other home buying and owning professionals you will need.
7. I am experienced. Knowing the in's and out's of this business is the key to a smooth transaction. As an avid real estate investor myself, I walk through the buying & selling process from start to finish on a weekly basis. As a real estate agent, my experience is your benefit and security to a successful real estate transaction.
8. I know the area. I have lived and worked in Northeast Ohio for 15 years now and have a deep understanding of the community and knowledge of the marketplace.
MAKE THE CALL TODAY!
16 Years experience buying & selling Real Estate
Realtor - Investor - Coach
Serving Northeast Ohio
OhioForeclosureDeals.com is owned and maintained by Jason Rose
Jason Rose is licensed agent with Transaction Realty